To the parent of a child in
- Junior Kindergarten
- Senior Kindergarten
- Grade One
- Grade Two
- Grade Three
who is hearing school staff talk about
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder
we know what you’re going through. The frustration. The calls from the school. The appointments with specialists. The inappropriate comments from other parents.
We’ve been there. Keep praying. Keep talking to other parents. Keep open to nutritional, non-pharmaceutical alternatives.
Thursday, he graduated with an honors degree in Engineering.
~Paul & Ruth