- Married? So what about other opposite sex friendships? Here’s an answer you may or may not like. Check out the fifth video in this collection at Parchment and Pen. And the other videos, too.
- An update from Heaven is for Real co-author and dad Todd Burpo on how life has changed, how it’s the same, and the movie version of the book.
- A longtime Baptist minister was beaten to death inside his church in suburban Fort Worth, Texas.
- Rachel Held Evans responds — at length — to Kathy Keller in particular and others in general on accurate Biblical interpretation as it affects her controversial new book.
- Martyr’s Prayer is a CD that is also available as a live concert featuring the music of Michael Glen Bell and Duane W. H. Arnold with guests, Phil Keaggy, Glenn Kaiser, Jennifer Knapp, Randy Stonehill, Kemper Crabb, Margaret Becker and others. Learn more here.
- The picture at right represents my wife’s contribution to this week’s links. Click the image for source.
- The link you’ll be forwarding to your friends: Someone takes a hidden camera inside Mormon Temple rituals.
- Go deep: How the belief in annhiliationism diminishes the gospel message.
- Bookmark this for later: Tyler Braun offers ten things to say to people who are mourning.
- Another new video from Worship House Media: Check out every Christian cliché you’ve ever heard at Stuff Christians Say..
- Tony Jones considers Shane Hipps a friend, so his brief review of Selling Water By The River is somewhat telling.
- Tobymac opener Jamie Grace may be the world’s only musician with Tourette syndrome, ADHD, obsessive-compulsive disorder, echolalia, anxiety disorder — and a Grammy nomination. Read the interview.
- Christianity Today is re-launching the Today’s Christian Woman brand.
- Congratulations to Canada’s oldest gospel choir, The Toronto Mass Choir, on 25 years of making a joyful noise.
- A year ago we visited The Likeable Bible — all your favorite verses to be sure — and a year later it’s still online.
- Retro link to September: John Ortberg looks at the unparalleled life of Jesus in an excerpt from Who Is This Man?
If you’re a Wednesday-only visitor here, be sure to check out the Weekend Link List from Saturday.