First, from your friends at Dayspring Cards:
Or if you want to evangelize your mostly non-churched Facebook friends:
Or encourage mostly Christian Facebook friends:
Or this one actually found on a Facebook page:
If the label is a clue, this Aeropostale t-shirt parody is by Kerusso:
For Christian seniors who can never find a graphic for their blog:
And then from Absolutely In Love With Him:
And finally, for those of you who prefer to put substance over style on your Facebook page, this one from Sabrina:
Before you decide, ask yourself the following questions.
- Is it Biblical?
- Would Jesus do it?
- Will it bring glory to God?
- Can it be done in the name of the Lord Jesus?
- Is it coming from selfish or unselfish motives?
- Have I prayed seriously about it?
- Is it a righteous use of my time?
- Do I have any doubts about this?
- Will this cause anyone to stumble?
- Will it cause me or anyone else to think about anything that is not pure, lovely and excellent?
- Does it appear or “seem” to be evil?
- Will it cause you to have anything to do with evil things?
- Is it constructive and beneficial?
- Is it seeking your good or that of others?
- Is it a first priority matter for me as a Christian?
- How will it effect the lost?
- Does it help unbelievers understand about God and the Gospel?
- Is this upbuilding to fellow Christians?
- Am I doing the good that I know to do?
- Is there a substitute for this that is better?
- Have I examined all of the possibilities?
- Have I sough the counsel of wise men?
- Will it build unity in my family and the Church?
- How will this effect myself, and my family in the future?
- Will I be glad about this tomorrow or in the future?
- Where will this possibly lead? Do I want to go there?
- Does it hinder my doing the things God commanded or nullify His Word?
Joe Brumfield, 1995 X
Okay, I know I said ‘finally’ but then as I was putting this to bed, I found this at this week’s Happy Monday at Master’s Table: