For our Sunday sermon binge yesterday we stopped at Southeast Christian Church to hear another message from Kyle Idleman. He asked the congregation a series of questions that are worth considering:
The answer to these questions points to what might be God’s primary competition in our lives:
- What are you most disappointed with? or What do you complain about the most?
- What do you sacrifice your time and money for?
- What do you worry about?
- Where do you go when you get hurt; when life is hard? or Where do you go for comfort?
- What makes you mad, angry?
- What brings you the most joy?
- Whose applause do you long for?
Use this link and go to the sermon for 7/15 (week # 2 of the series)